LOVELIFE is a full service wedding DJ service from the planning stages to unplugging equipment and leaving our venue as tidy as when we arrived.
My services include :
- Consultation and Event Design
- Venue and vendor liaison
- Music selection / compilation and direction as desired
- Lighting and Video consultation
- Trained professional DJ with top of the line equipment and sound
- Emcee duties provided with a subtle, organized, warm and minimal approach. The music and keeping your dance floor moving is number one...not my voice ;) and I am happy to walk designated family members through the process as well.
- My standard set up tends to be djing with a digital mixing program, yet am thrilled to provide a vinyl component or ALL VINYL set as well. I have an extensive LP and 45 collection and can create a really cool environment with them or simply incorporate both.
- Advance guest song request / suggestion web access
Finally...to the most important part! My goal is to ensure that every guest at your event feels included and motivated to get on that dance floor. Creating a multi-generational sound while not intimidating the party is number one and I have had great success in doing so. We can avoid the "cheesy, standard" concerns of many couples by compiling accessible and innovative conceptual playlists while remaining inclusive and open to your guest's desires. Requests are welcome and fulfilling them while maintaining a fluid and consistent dance floor is key...not my ego!
I adore playing music. From old timey and motown to deep house and dance floor jazz, we can travel in a variety of directions to suit your style and preference.
My rates vary depending on your needs, locale and set up. We can come up with the right package for you and a price point suitable to your budget.
A standard package includes :
- Consultation + Venue / Planner liaison as needed
- One DJ day of
- One Set up (Two turntables and mixer / One professional grade sound system / One wireless mic / Lighting for one booth area)
- Set up + Breakdown
Additional Costs :
- Song request web page design / integration with wedding site
- Multiple sound systems / microphones / DJs
- Visual / video component